MENU

Slide

[ TAIWAN '14 ] 7 days of Summer ☀ Day 04

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hello!

Just got back from our Krabi trip a couple days ago and i wasn't feeling my best and fell ill this few days but i'm starting to feel better!

The Krabi trip was my treat to celebrate the fiance's 28th birthday + our 10th year anniversary. Still feel like i didn't get to roll around the beach and haven't had enough of the sun and i'm back, last beach holiday before the wedding erm in like a mere 2 months + time!! Damn i get a shock everytime i countdown to how long i have till the wedding, need to get serious is shedding some weight soon, fat ass bride and groom here! haha


Anyhooooooos, other than being in Taiwan for our 2nd pre-wedding shoot, we were also there to celebrate my 24th birthday, which was this exact day! 2nd year consecutively celebrating my birthday in taiwan. (:
  
Since leon did research on my birthday plans for Taipei (which we were still in taichung anw) i told him lets just celebrate tmr instead after we get to taipei.

Although it's just a number, it really bothers me that i'm so old already!! I keep consoling myself by telling myself that at least at 24 I'm stepping in a new phrase of life, getting married + going to spend the rest of my life with one of my favourite people in the world but sometimes self-consolation don't do shit! 

This year i didn't even want Leon to sing me a birthday song and i blew out my candle as soon as leon brought out the cake hahahah as if it will make me turning 24 any less true. T-T


Panini sandwich brekkie in bed at Ino Home before we leave to head to our last Minsu i arranged for in Taichung.

Tomer Hostel!


This minsu has over 30 types of room (all decorated differently) for you to choose from and the rates are super attractive like NT$750 was the lowest rates i saw?! It's located right at Fengjia Night market so shopping and eating is suuuuuper convinient. *LOVE!*

I chose the room "Underwood" and loved how the place look! Althought if you are carrying huge luggages etc you might want to avoid this minsu unless you ask for a room that is on a lower level? 

We reached there and realized that there's no lift omg! LOL when leon realized there's no lift he was looking at me with murderous intent like as if i want him to lug our 2 x 20kg luggage up 5 storeys. Haha we ended up just grabbing what we need for the night and leaving our luggage at their baggage left facility on level 1.

★ Stay: Tomer Hostel
http://www.tomer.com.tw/

台中市西屯區西安街
277巷25弄22號


Pigging out at fengjia NM! After we had our fill of the faaaabulous la-la (shellfish) we stuffed ourselves with even more goodies! Love their slightly grilled oysters!






After our nomming at the Fengjia night market, returning to tomer hostel, we're like 2 overstuffed fluff ball trying to climb like 5 flights of stairs, SHAGGED!


To avoid the summer heatwave during the day, we went to the departmental shops to shop around and bought a bunch of books/manga/more skincare! hehe found out that nadnut is looking into industrial style for her new place so i lent her the book on the left to reference to!


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: